Friday, July 29, 2011

Death Race Eve

After a wicked case of nerves for the better part of the day ( starting around 5am ) I am finally at peace again about what ever is going to happen tomorrow. I'm not worried about being in a race - I'm just going for an ultra long hike in the mountains. I'm not concerned about my time, I'm preparing for a 24 hour journey. If it takes less time than that , bonus!!

The only way to finish this event is if finishing is more important than the pain,, which it is.

Also, now that I've been to the mandatory pre-race meeting and seen the 36% finish rate prospects, I really do believe I will be in that number.

GO DEATH RACERS!!!! Via con Dios.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Death Racer!

RunByDesign said...

Mind over matter. Your training will do the rest.

Post a Comment